Can you believe Halloween is in two short days? I’m so excited. Eddie is big enough to walk around and carry his own pumpkin and Otto is hyping on his costume. We’re actually all dressing up together for a group costume. I see a trend beginning.
Adapted from Chilled Magazine
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream (or pumpkin ice cream if available)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup pureed pumpkin
- 1/2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 ounces Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey
- Milk, if needed
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Marshmallow cream (or vanilla/cream cheese frosting)
- Rim your serving glasses with marshmallow cream. Dip the edge of the glass into the graham cracker crumbs until well coated.
- In a blender, combine ice cream, vanilla, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and whiskey. Blend until smooth and combined. If shake is too thick, add milk a couple tablespoons at a time - blending after each addition - until desired consistency is reached.
- Carefully pour into prepared glasses. Enjoy!
The original recipe says to blend the graham cracker crumbs into the shake. They all fell to the bottom and tasted bad. Let's no do not. :)