It’s is going to be a long week. I’m in “I have Thanksgiving cooking to do and a 40 hour a week job, what was I thinking having Thanksgiving at my house” mode. Anyone else screaming in their head like me? At least once the dinner is over I can enjoy the Ohio State game on Saturday. Go Buckeyes!!
Then, it’ll be Christmas season. Ah, Christmas. It takes everyone back to their childhood. The delight and surprise of waking up on Christmas morning to see what’s under the tree. Spending the day house hopping to see family. Eating and lounging and listening to the little kids scream with delight. Love it!
And of course the most epic shopping day ever is on the horizon. Last year, for the first time I went out on Black Friday morning and hit the sales – with both boys in tow. Mike slept in. (see: best girlfriend ever) We had fun. I scored some seriously low priced goods, and the boys ate popcorn. This year I’m planning to dive in again.
On of my favorite stores for sometime now has been Cost Plus World Market. They have some seriously cool, not-just-your-average home decor, dishes, and food items. Also, they almost always have the best price on the 1 liter bottles of Fiji. It’s the best water ever. Mike says, “I’m a guy and water’s water, but this stuff is good.” Drink it.
In preparation for my Black Friday outing, and because I love internet window shopping, I’m sharing some of my faves from World Market’s website with you. I hope you get some Christmas cheer and gift ideas.
- Grand Prize package includes: a dream trip for 2 to India and a $1,000 World Market Gift card.
- There will also be 3 runner up prize winners that will each receive a $500 World Market gift card!
- The Life of Pi Sweepstakes runs from 11/17 – 12/28.
- If you share the sweepstakes with 5 of your friends (via FB share or email) you can receive 5 additional bonus entries. This is part of the registration process when entering. Users can also enter daily for more chances to win.
- Enter online athttp://worldmarketsweepstakes.com/ or https://www.facebook.com/worldmarket?fref=ts