Supper time during the summer time needs to be full of hands free easy dishes. That’s what you get with this Rosemary Lemon Chicken!
When I don’t feel like standing over a hot stove or our day is just too busy with play dates and pool time our family of six needs something quick and easy! This Rosemary Lemon Chicken was perfect for that kind of day.
This tends to be our go to meal for Sunday supper as well. The kiddos are kind of big on chicken and will lean toward eating that then other types of meat. So it is a win win for everyone!
The night before I threw my chicken into a bag and let the flavors marinate over night. The next day I popped it into the oven and 45 minutes later dinner was ready! Serve it on the side of a salad and dinner just because super simple! ENJOY!
- 6 chicken thighs bone in(1 1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- juice from 3 lemons (1/2 cup)
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 3 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- salt for taste
- The night before place chicken in a ziplock back.
- Add olive oil, rosemary and lemon juice and the sliced lemon.
- Close bag and shake the chicken till all of it is covered in the olive oil.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray 9x13 pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Place chicken in pan and cover with aluminum foil.
- Cook for 40 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Take off foil and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Serve and ENJOY!