This Meyer Lemon and Strawberry Parfait is an easy and delicious breakfast that’s the perfect way to start your day!
Hi! I’m Terri from Love and Confections. I am a Pastry Chef turned Stay-At-Home-Mom to an adorable 15-month old. Thank you Julie for having me on your blog today! Congratulations and I hope you had a fabulous wedding and a happy marriage!
Sometimes my mornings are rushed. Between getting a little one up and getting out of the house on time, I need breakfast to be easy. That’s where this parfait comes in. If you make the Meyer Lemon Curd the day before, you can whip up a delicious breakfast in no time. Easy and delicious breakfasts are the perfect way to start your day!
Curds are one of my favorite things to make because they are so luscious and full of flavor. You can use curds in parfaits, to flavor ice cream, or just eat it with a spoon – not that I have ANY experience in that what.so.ever. This parfait is exceptionally delicious, because it combines my love of meyer lemons and strawberries. If meyer lemons are not in season, you can always use regular lemons for the curd.
- 1/4 cup prepared Meyer Lemon Curd
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Granola
- 2-4 Strawberries, sliced plus more for garnish
- In a small bowl, mix the lemon curd and Greek yogurt together.
- Using a parfait glass or bowl and layer the lemon/yogurt mixture with the Granola and Strawberries, beginning and ending with the yogurt mix.
- Keep refrigerated if not eating immediately. Can be refrigerated up to 8 hours, but the granola might not be as crunch. Enjoy!