- 1 can crab meat, drained
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder (or 1 diced green onion)
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (you can add more to taste)
- 1 pkg (50 count) wonton wrappers
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- Mix together crab, cream cheese, onion powder, and Worcestershire sauce in a medium bowl until well combined.
- In a medium saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Put some water in a small bowl. Lay out wonton wrapper. Put ½ teaspoon crab mix in the middle of the wrapper.
- Fold one edge up to the middle of the wrapper Dip you finger in water and run along the top of the edge you just folded up. Bring the opposite edge into the middle and layer over the moistened edge Gently press to seal the seam.
- Wet the top of the open ends of you wonton packet. Fold each edge into the middle until you form a rectangle. Gently press to edges down to seal as best as possible.
- Place 3 to 4 wontons in heated oil at a time. Cook until golden brown, then flip to cook other side. Remove to paper towel to drain.
- Serve warm with sweet and sour sauce.
Just in case you have some extra wontons left over, here are some other great recipes for you to make.
Sassy Wonton Tacos from Hungry Girl
Weeknight Apple Pie from Frugal by Choice