Happy Bacon Month! Are you ready for a little bacon-infused dessert?
Good, because this Bacon Chocolate Covered Popcorn is just what you need to make your next movie night a raving success. It’s sweet, salty, crunchy and just so good you might not want to share it!
But don’t worry it’s also super easy to make, so if you accidentally eat half a batch yourself, you can easily just make a little more and no one will ever know! It will be our little secret.
If you haven’t tried this bacon twist on classic chocolate covered popcorn, you’re in for a real treat. Mix up a batch to share with your family and friends today, I hope you’ll enjoy!
- 6 c popcorn, popped
- 1/2 c semisweet chocolate chopped
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/4 c crisp bacon, diced
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment or a silicon baking mat and evenly distribute the popcorn over the surface.
- In a microwave over high heat melt the chocolate and coconut oil for 1 minute, stirring until smooth.
- Drizzle the popcorn with the chocolate and sprinkle on the bacon.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes until the chocolate sets and serve.
a Rafflecopter giveaway