Hi WLOW readers! Today I have a dessert recipe that will satisfy your sweet tooth! You have one, right?? :-) It’s chocolate, more chocolate, and caramel! If rolos are one of your favorite candies, you will love this dessert pizza.
The occasion was a co-workers birthday and I wanted to make something with one of our favorite “office” candies (no worries Beth, no age will be divulged!). I was pretty sure everyone in the office would enjoy the treat and happy to report they did. It is so rich and fudgy – a small piece will do (and then in another hour you can go back for another one!)
- 1 box brownie mix (with a syrup packet)
- ½ bag of rolos (chop rolos into fourths)
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees and spray a 9″ springform pan with PAM. Prepare the mix as directed on the box and then spread in the pan. Bake until a toothpick comes out almost clean 2″ away from the edge. Timing could depend on your oven – this one took about 25 minutes.
- Once the pan is removed from the oven, remove the outer edge and sprinkle the chocolate chips on the brownie. In about 7-10 minutes, the chips will be melty and “frost” the brownie with a knife.
- If you want the rolos to melt, place on the brownies after spreading the chips. I did a combo of both here. Some rolos melted and some added after it cools.
Also – think of the possibilities – I could see using peanut butter cups, butterfingers, M&M’s, etc. or maybe a combo of all
Hope you enjoy this easy dessert!!!