Hi WLOW readers! Today I have a dessert recipe that will satisfy your sweet tooth! You have one, right?? It’s chocolate, more chocolate, and caramel! If rolos are one of your favorite candies, you will love this dessert pizza.
The occasion was a co-workers birthday and I wanted to make something with one of our favorite “office” candies (no worries Beth, no age will be divulged!). I was pretty sure everyone in the office would enjoy the treat and happy to report they did. It is so rich and fudgy – a small piece will do (and then in another hour you can go back for another one!)
- 1 box brownie mix (with a syrup packet)
- ½ bag of rolos (chop rolos into fourths)
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees and spray a 9" springform pan with PAM. Prepare the mix as directed on the box and then spread in the pan. Bake until a toothpick comes out almost clean 2" away from the edge. Timing could depend on your oven - this one took about 25 minutes.
- Once the pan is removed from the oven, remove the outer edge and sprinkle the chocolate chips on the brownie. In about 7-10 minutes, the chips will be melty and "frost" the brownie with a knife.
- If you want the rolos to melt, place on the brownies after spreading the chips. I did a combo of both here. Some rolos melted and some added after it cools.
Also – think of the possibilities – I could see using peanut butter cups, butterfingers, M&M’s, etc. or maybe a combo of all
Hope you enjoy this easy dessert!!!