Have you heard of Androidify?
The sunnies are so me.
I’m a nerd.
I love a classic cocktail, but I didn’t want to just share the same old same old with you today. It is Friday after all which calls for something a little special. Since I’m generally a whiskey drinker I decided to give the Old Fashioned a little make over. Nothing drastic, but just enough to bring out a side of this old girl you don’t see enough. The mango in this cocktail is wonderful. It complements the whiskey beautifully and gives a great aromatic note.
Time for whiskey!
- 1 slice 1/2 orange, peeled
- 2 tablespoons mango, diced
- 1 teaspoon Zulka sugar
- 2 ounces Jack Daniel’s Whiskey
- 3 dashes Angostura bitters
- Add orange slice, mango, and sugar to a rocks glass. Muddled until mango is completely broken down. Pour in whiskey and bitters. Stir to combine.
- Fill an old fashioned (or rocks) glass to the top with ice. Strain cocktail over ice. Rub the glass between your hands a few times to melt the ice a little. Enjoy!