So yesterday Get Your Chef On posts went live.
I can’t believe all the amazing recipes the participants came up with!
You can see who shared an awesome lemon recipe today, by clicking here.
Oh and you can see my recipe HERE!
There is much last minute blog crazy awesomeness happening around White Lights right now. I won one of the Covert Robin prizes. Better yet, the prize I won was from Mom2MemphisAndRuby – I found out about The Covert Robin through Lena’s blog. How fitting! I have 3 guest posts I’m writing for other bloggers and some guest posts coming your way this month as well. Be sure to stop by Saturday to check out Alecia‘s guest post – she’s my Trading Blogs partner!!
–Links I Liked–
(1) Homemade Raffaello Spread ~ Nifty Thrifty Things
(2) Bacon and Tomato Guacamole ~ Ms. enPlace
(3) Lazy Beef Lasagna ~ A Season for All Things
(4) Cinnamon-Rasin Swirl Bread ~ Will Cook for Smiles
Craftiness & Happiness
- Follow me: Facebook, Pinterest, BlogLovin, Twitter, Email…whatever.
- Link up your recipes, tutorials, crafts, home decor, or anything you’ve been up to lately. It must be your own creation. No more than 3 submissions per person please.
- Link to your specific post, not your home page.
- No etsy shops, giveaways, or commercial sites, please.
- Please visit 2 links above and below your post. We all love new visitors and comments. Spread the love.
- By linking up your projects, you are giving me permission to share your ideas in future spotlight posts here at White Lights and/or on Facebook and Twitter.
- Link back to White Lights on Wednesday by grabbing a button or including a text link on your post or site or both!