Welcome to Wednesday Whatsits!
Last month I won a giveaway on The Grant Life. Yay!
Anywho, I totally spaced taking pictures of my goodies and I wanted to show you all the cool stuff I won – because Cameron deserves mad props.
My prize was 5 custom rolls of fabric tape from Homemade by Cameron.
Cameron let me pick out any 5 fabrics I wanted to have from her stock and she had a range of tape widths to choose from.
I think they came out great!
Cameron even included these cute gift tags with my tape.
Which is great, because I have ideas spinning in my head about how I’ll use my tape, and I’m sure gifts will be involved.
Check her out!
On to this weeks features!
Most Viewed – Top 3
(1) Revamp Old T-Shirt into Cute Bra Strap ~ MeiJo’s Joy
(2) Buffalo Chicken Cups ~ Back for Seconds
(3) Oreo Cookie Cookies AKA “The Cannibal Cookies” ~ Will Cook for Smiles
–Links I Liked–
(1) Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy Crunch ~ Grateful Belly
(2) Graham Cracker S’mores Bars ~ Life Made Simple
(3) Chinese Chicken Salad with Sesame Dressing ~ Baking with Blondie
Craftiness & Happiness
(1) Paint by Number Owl ~ Shabby Gals
(2) Stretching Potting Soil ~ Scout’s Stitches
(3) Raw Edged Reglan Tees ~ buzzmills
- Follow me: Facebook, Pinterest, BlogLovin, Twitter, Email…whatever.
- Link up your recipes, tutorials, crafts, home decor, or anything you’ve been up to lately. It must be your own creation. No more than 3 submissions per person please.
- Link to your specific post, not your home page.
- No etsy shops, giveaways, or commercial sites, please.
- Please visit 2 links above and below your post. We all love new visitors and comments. Spread the love.
- By linking up your projects, you are giving me permission to share your ideas in future spotlight posts here at White Lights and/or on Facebook and Twitter.
- Link back to White Lights on Wednesday by grabbing a button or including a text link on your post or site or both!