Welcome to Wednesday Whatsits!
It’s kind of true.
Tomorrow starts the Christmas Cooke Swap sign-up starts!
I can’t wait to see some awesome family favorites and get some new recipes to try!
MY LATEST VIDEOS
Now, this week’s features!
Spoon Dolls ~ Family Home and Life
–Links I Liked–
(1) Apple Sage Chicken ~ Simple Living and Eating
(2) Make Your Own Uncrustables ~ Miss Information
(3) Chicken Satay ~ Everyday Insanity
(4) Oatmeal Chai Seed Cookies with Dark Chocolate Covered Pomegranate Seeds ~ French Press
(5) DIY Vanilla Extract ~ Amy’s Cooking Adventures
(1) T-Shirt Scarf Tutorial ~ Will Work for Eskimo Kisses
(2) Clean Inside My Dishwasher? ~ Family Home and Life
(3) DIY Sliding Barn Style Door ~ The Stonybrook House
If you were featured, grab a button!
- Make new friends! Follow me on GFC, Facebook, Pinterest, BlogLovin, Twitter, Email…whatever.
- Link up your recipes, tutorials, crafts, home decor, or anything you’ve been up to lately. It must be your own creation. No more than 3 submissions per person please.
- Link to your specific post, not your home page.
- No etsy shops, or commercial sites, please. Giveaways are okay. I love giveaways!
- Go check out other posts being shared at the party. We all adore new visitors and comments. Spread the love.
- By linking up your projects, you are giving me permission to share your ideas in future spotlight posts here at White Lights and/or on Facebook and Twitter.
- It’s cool if you want to link back to White Lights on Wednesday by grabbing a button or including a text link on your post or site or both!