Hey everyone, and happy March! It’s Tessa from tessacotton here, and I’m excited to share this manicure based on one of my favorite holidays: St Patty’s Day! With the big day right around the corner, I’ve got an easy mani that is super quick and easy to customize with the polishes you have on hand.
This mixed up polish look is kind of like five manicures in one. You can mix and match like I did, or pick one and stick with it for a more uniform feel.
I used 5 different polishes for this look: 3 green and 2 gold. By switching up the colors and styles, there are a ton of different looks you can achieve:
-Ulta ‘Jungle Look’
-Essie ‘Golden Nuggets’ (glitter)
-Ulta ‘Starry Night’ (glitter)
-China Glaze ‘Unpredictable’
-Ulta ‘Grass Green’
Saint Patrick’s Day is all about letting loose and having fun – and we all know things can get a little crazy! I went with a bit of a hodgepodge look for this mani: it’s fun and funky, and most of all green!
1. One coat Ulta ‘Jungle Look’, One coat China Glaze ‘Unpredictable’ on 1/2 of nail
2. One coat China Glaze ‘Unpredeictable’, one coat Essie ‘Golden Nuggets’ just on nail tip
3. One coat Ulta ‘Grass Green’, then a gradient of Ulta ‘Starry Night’. For an easy glitter gradient tutorial, look here
4. One coat Ulta ‘Grass Green’, one coat Ulta ‘Jungle Look’ on 1/2 of nail
5. One coat Ulta ‘Jungle Look’, one coat Essie ‘Golden Nuggets’