Welcome to holiday baking season kids! I am so so happy to tell you all it’s time for my 3rd Annual Christmas Cookie Recipe Swap!! I’ve already received a few emails asking if we’re putting on the event this year, and the answer it HELL YES! I love this recipe swap, and this year should be even more fun!
For anyone who’s a first time participant or you’re back for more and want to get the skinny on this year’s swap, here’s the deal.
- Sign ups will be open from today, November 13th until November 26th. Please make sure you read and fill out the form at the bottom of this post to join the swap. The recipe swap is open to bloggers ONLY this year.
- Partner announcements and full event details will be sent out on November 28th. Please make sure to check your spam/junk folders for the email. If you do not receive your partner by the 30th, please email Julie >> firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact your partner and email them a COOKIE recipe by Tuesday, December 2nd. This gives everyone 2 weeks to bake, photograph and write their posts. The recipe you end doesn’t have to one that is published on your blog, but it should definitely be a recipe you’ve tried and like. NO MEXICAN WEDDING CAKES, SNOWBALL COOKIES, OR RELATED COOKIES. We will get like 20 if I allow them. Pick a neat, yummy cookie!
- After you make the recipe you’ve received, you will be responsible for taking the best photographs you can of the cookies, and write a blog post about he cookie, your recipe swap experience, and link to your partner. Your partner will be posting the recipe you send them on their blog. Posts will go live December 16th at 7am ET.
- If you have an dietary concerns (like gluten or nut allergies) or strong food aversions, please note them in the sign up form. I will do my best to match up everyone that had dietary considerations with a matching blogger. I can’t make any promises though, it just depends on who joins.
- International bloggers should totally join the fun! There do need to be at least two bloggers from each country though.
- The co-hosts will be hosting a blog hop of all the recipes from the swap and sharing recipes they love on their social media channels once posts are live.
Wondering who my fabulous co-hosts are this year? Check ’em out. You’re going to love this!
Follow Julie | White Lights on Wednesday’s board I Heart | Christmas Cookies on Pinterest.