Welcome to Wednesday Whatsits!
This year started off with some seriously amazing posts. Thanks for linking up everyone! What’s going on this week? I’ll tell you. I’m 5 likes away from 800 on FB. So when we get there, someone’s getting $10 Amazon.com gift card. White Lights on Facebook And and and! Jen and I put the next ingredient for Get Your Chef On to a reader vote. You wanted pears, and you got ’em!
The Pear round of GYCO is open for sign up until next Tuesday. Make anything you like – sweet, savory, drinks, the sky’s the limit! Now, funny.
Here are this week’s features!
Strawberry Cheesecake Cups ~ Pamela’s Heavenly Treats
–Links I Liked–
(1) Chocolate Eggnog Pecan Bread Pudding ~ Shaken Together
(2) Crème Brûlée French Toast ~ Hugs for the Chef
(3) Chocolate Shortbread Cookies ~ Persnickety Plates
(4) Gingerbread Marshmallow Biscoff Bars ~ Pie and Plots
(1) Sriracha Beer Cheese ~ Lemons for Lulu
(2) Melton Mowbray Pork Pie ~ Cath’s Cookery Creations
(3) New Year’s Eve Confetti Eggs ~ My Sesame Seed Buns
(4) Super Simple Potato Ham Chowder ~ Frugal Foodie Mama