Welcome to Wednesday Whatsits!
In case you missed it, the latest round of Get Your Chef On sign up has started.
This month’s secret ingredient is…
You can sign up HERE
Funny picture time.
Here are this week’s features!
DIY Pocket Hand Warmers ~ Practically Functional
–Links I Liked–
(1) Chicken Alfredo Biscuit Bake ~ High Heels and Grills
(2) Spicy California Sushi Bowl ~ This Gal Cooks
(3) Oktoberfest Baked Chicken ~ Serendipity & Spice
(4) Spooky Ghost Family ~ The D.I.Y. Dreamer
(5) Oh Holy Harry Potter ~ Sweet Boutique Home
(1) Double Chocolate Chunk Peanut Butter Bars ~ My Happy Place
(2) Recycled Thanksgiving Turkey Napkin Rings ~ Make It Easy Crafts
(3) DIY Gift Paper from Waxed Paper ~ With a Blast
(4) Mediterranean Baby Potatoes ~ Winterpast Cooking
(5) Nutella Swirled Peanut Butter Banana Muffins ~ Half Baked Harvest
- Make new friends! Follow me on GFC, Facebook, Pinterest, BlogLovin, Twitter, Email…whatever.
- Link up your recipes, tutorials, crafts, home decor, or anything you’ve been up to lately. It must be your own creation. No more than 3 submissions per person please.
- Link to your specific post, not your home page.
- No etsy shops, or commercial sites, please. Giveaways are okay. I love giveaways!
- Go check out other posts being shared at the party. We all adore new visitors and comments. Spread the love.
- By linking up your projects, you are giving me permission to share your ideas in future spotlight posts here at White Lights and/or on Facebook and Twitter.
- It’s cool if you want to link back to White Lights on Wednesday by grabbing a button or including a text link on your post or site or both!