Thank you for your interested in working with me. I love partnering with brands, their products, and other bloggers on projects. Below are some ways we can work together.
- Product Reviews: If you have a product, appliance, cookbook, or any item that would be of value to me and my readers, please let me know. If it is a good fit for WLOW, I may host a giveaway for you as well. Please see my Product Review Page for previous reviews I’ve done.
- Recipe Development: Please contact me directly for food writing or recipe development projects at julie@whitelightsonwednesdaycom. Please see my Press Page for a list of the sites I worked with; brands I’ve worked with can be seen below. I work for compensation – not exchange for products or “exposure.” I prefer to build long-term relationships/projects with brands.
- Brand Ambassador: I love working with brands I believe in. If you are looking for a blogger to represent your brand, I can be a brand/product ambassador for you. This partnership can be through a series of blog posts, as well as social media promotion. I’m also available to travel and represent your brand/product at blog conferences.
- Company/Brand Events: Invite White Lights on Wednesday to attend your event and learn about your product, cause, networking, food celebrity endorsements, etc.
- Blog Events & Giveaways: I love co-hosting events and giveaways with other bloggers. I can also help promote your event or giveaway through my social media outlets and on my blog.
- Something else? If you have other ideas of how you’d like to work with White Lights on Wednesday, let me know!
Disclosure: This is a for profit blog. I am sometimes compensated for the work I do with brands and products. I only share the brands and productss I use personally and know first hand. I do not accept payment to publish positive reviews. All opinions are 100% my own and my honest review.