Let’s get all serious for a minute. Bra shopping is hard. Whatever happened to a bra that just fits and doesn’t make you look all weird and confined. I don’t need a push-up, 10-in-one, since when are they that shape?!? bra. I just want something cute, affordable, and that leaves the girls looking like themselves.
- 1 1/2 sleeves saltine crackers (enough to cover your baking sheet)
- 2 sticks (1 cup) unsalted butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 12 ounce bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet (with sides) with foil. You want the foil to come up the sides a bit.
- Line the baking sheet with saltine crackers; breaking crackers if needed to fill in the edges.
- In a medium sauce pan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add brown sugar and stir until sugar is dissolved. Bring mixture to a boil, and allow to boil for 3 minutes without stirring. Pour mixture evenly over crackers.
- Place crackers in oven and bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately top with chocolate chips. Let chocolate chips sit for 2 minutes on hot crackers. Using a spatula, spread chocolate evenly over the top of the crackers.
- Allow toffee to cool completely (the fridge helps). Break into pieces. Best served cold – at least I think so.