Hi, Deb again from Cooking on the Front Burner and today I have a dessert that we can still sneak in before fall is here. Because soon we will be wanting to use apples and pumpkins for seasonal desserts (and I actually can’t wait). But for today we have these really easy and cute desserts. I’m a fan of mini desserts and have made these for a couple dinner parties we have had – they are served in small shot glasses.
One Year Ago: Shrimp Etouffée
- 2 cups coarsely chopped meringue cookies
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1 cup halved raspberries
- Canned whipped cream or whipped topping
- Raspberries for garnish
- Combine meringue cookie, Cool Whip, and halved raspberries.
- Place in 10 small shot glasses.
- Top with whipped cream and a raspberry.
Hope you enjoy!