Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas!
It’s that time of year when Christmas parties abound, and you are all invited to ours! So sit back, relax, and peruse. We’ve got a bit of everything to share with you today.
I’m bring some super easy dessert bars to the party.
You can get these made lickity split, and then spend 40 minutes doing your hair…like me.
One Year Ago: Sour Cream Noodle Bake
MY LATEST VIDEOS
Marshmallow & Oreo Bars
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 9 bars
- 1 package regular or double stuffed Oreos
- 1 bag large marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- White Almond Bark or Candy Quick
- Red and green sanding sugar or Christmas sprinkles
Line an 8″ x 8″ baking dish with parchment paper and coat lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
In a large pot, melt butter over medium heat. Once butter is melted, add marshmallows and stir occasionally until marshmallows are melted too.
Place Oreo cookies a gallon sized Ziploc bag and crush with a rolling pin (you could do this in the food processor too if you want). Add crushed Oreos to melted marshmallows and butter. Stir to combine.
Put Oreo mixture into prepared baking dish. Spray hand with non-stick cooking spray and press Oreo mixture into pan until evenly disbursed. BE CAREFUL! The mixture will still be on the hot side.
Place bars in the fridge for 30 minutes to set. While bars cool, melt white Almond Bark according to package directions. Drizzle Almond Bark over bars and immediately top with sprinkles. Allow Almond Bark to set.
Cut Bars into desired sizes and get your holiday party started!
Don’t forget to click the links below the pictures to meet all of our wonderful participants and their contributions. What’s a potluck party without friends?
1. Gingerbread Houses ~ Amy from Amy’s Confectionery Adventures
2. Garlic & Feta Dip ~ Heather from Join Us,Pull Up a Chair
3. Sticky Baklava ~ Steph from Steph’s Bite by Bite
4. Peppermint Christmas Wreath ~ Carrie from My Fave Finds
5. Tripe Chocolate Hot Cocoa ~ Jane from The Heritage Cook
6. Eggnog Bars ~ Shatzi from Love & Laundry
7. Marshmallow & Oreo Bars ~ Julie from White Lights on Wednesday
8. Snickerdoodle Dip ~ Jessica from The Thriftiness Miss
9. Cranberry Orange Scones ~ Meg from Nutmeg Place
10. Candy Cane Peppermint Cupcakes ~ Pamela from Pamela’s Heavenly Treats
11. Red Velvet Cupcakes ~ Pamela from Pamela’s Heavenly Treats
Thanks so much for the party Amy! I had a blast making these bars.
Merry Christmas everyone!!