Christmas is huge with my dad’s family. Christmas Eve is my dad’s birthday. So we spend the morning fawning over him, and as soon as his presents are open…it’s Christmas. We eat, hang out, talk about life, eat some more, and open presents. The usual.
This year instead of having a themed potluck dinner like we usually do, my step-mom and sister made everything. It was all delicious! I’m still thinking about the pasta Lisa made. My job was to assemble the antipasti platter.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 6 ounces Stove Top Stuffing Mix – Chicken
- 1 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 12 ounces grape jelly
- 12 ounces chili sauce
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix meat, stuffing mix, water, and eggs until blended. Shape into 50 – 1½″ meatballs; place in 2 foil-lined 15″ x 10″ x 1″ pans coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until done. Meanwhile, bring jelly and chili sauce to a boil in a large saucepan on medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add meatballs to sauce; stir to evenly coat.