I’m really excited for this week. All my of newly laid plans for the blog will be in full effect. I feel so much more in control of my little blog world.
How did this all happen? I started blogging back in September to have on outlet while I stayed home with the Things all day. Now I’ve been featured a handful of times (even on tt&j…holy crap!) and I’m a full on big girl blogger. The last month has been a turning point on the behind the scenes side of the blog. I’m no longer frazzled and left feeling like I have to scramble for ideas. It’s magic!
Okay, not really. See…
- Dates when I wanted to start my newly planned blog schedule
- Big projects in a given month (ie. St. Patrick’s Day link party)
- Weekly schedule
- Sunday – Sugar-Coated (sweets)
- Monday – Mildly Crafty / Savory
- Tuesday – Off or Sponsored Post or Guest Post
- Wednesday – Wednesday Whatsits link party & features
- Thursday – 3.6.5.
- Friday – Savory
- Saturday – Namaste (originally reserved as an off day just like Tuesday)