My friend Jamie is great. She visits me at home. That’s saying a lot! Since becoming mom I don’t see my friends even 1/3 as much as I used to because I have the Things. Not that having kids was the problem, but with one car and Mike’s sometimes obscure work schedule, coordinating friend time out of the house can be difficult.
- 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 wedge Brie cheese
- Sun-dried tomatoes in oil, sliced
- Granny Smith apples
- Remove wrapping from Brie. Unroll crescents and separate along the middle seam to form 2 long rectangles.
- Place Brie on top of one of the crescent rectangles. Cover top of Brie with pesto and sun-dried tomatoes to your taste, be generous!
- Lay the second crescent rectangle of the cheese and toppings. Pinch rectangle edges together to prevent cheese from oozing (too much).
- Bake according to crescent roll package directions.
- Serve warm with Granny Smith apple slices.
This Brie is genius. Jamie thought, “There’s already bread because of the crescent rolls,” so she wanted something different to serve with the Brie. Smarty pants that she is thought apples. Granny Smith apples. I thought it would be so weird having pesto, sun-dried tomatoes and tart apples together, but it’s good. Really good!!
This is the dish that Jamie’s family expects her to bring any time they have a potluck get together. Take a chance. You’ll love it.