This has to be short and sweet today kids. The fan on my computer has stopped working and everything shuts down randomly without warning. AHHHHH! I’m answering emails and comments on my phone and hoping to get my HP up and running. Wish me luck.
Today I’m going to help you turn this…
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup half-n-half
- 1 egg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 bacon slices, cooked crispy and chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together butter and cream cheese until fluffy. Add in flour in two additions, beating until just combined after each add in. Roll dough into 1″ balls and place on a baking sheet. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Place each dough ball into the cup of a mini muffin pan. Using your thumb, press into the center of the dough to create little cups.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the half-n-half, egg, and salt; set aside.
- Sprinkle bacon into each cup until full. You can press down on the bacon a bit to get it in the cup better. Sprinkle the top of each cup with some Parmesan cheese. Using a teaspoon, drizzle half-n-half mixture over each cup. Sprinkle chives over the top of each cup.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from oven, and place mini muffins on a wire rack to cool fro 5 minutes. Serve warm.