I love little bites, appetizers, and dips. They’re my favorite food for the holidays. I can try a little bit of everything and mini versions of food are always more fun. That’s why I’m loving these Apple-Cranberry & Brie Bites. You can polish one off in 3 or 4 bites, they’re cheesy, sweet, and buttery. The perfect holiday bite.
When I got the chance to bake with Lucky Leaf for the holidays, I couldn’t say no. I had so much fun coming up with my Lemon-Raspberry Mousse Pie in a Jar over the summer, I wanted another chance to put a fun spin on Lucky Leaf pie filling.
I’m kind of obsessed with Brie. When I cracked open the box from Lucky Leaf and saw the Apple-Cranberry pie filling, I knew exactly what I wanted to make. Apples & brie is one of my favorite combinations, and these little bites are one of the best ways I’ve had them together. If you like apples & brie as much as me, check out my Sun-Dried Tomato & Pesto Brie en Croute – it shouldn’t work, but it totally does!
If you’re baking with Luck Leaf this holiday season, be sure to stop my the Lucky Leaf recipe contest for a chance to win up to $2,500 through December 2nd! Four second place winners will be award $400 each, and eight third place winners will each be awarded $100. While you’re there, you can pick up a copy of the Lucky Leaf “Bake Your Heart Out” cookbook – free with two proofs of purchase, and grab a coupon for your Lucky Leaf pie filling.
Two Years Ago: Turkey Cookies
- 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls (8 crescents)
- 2 to 3 ounces double cream brie, rind removed and cut into 8 pieces
- ½ cup Lucky Leaf Apple-Cranberry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with a Sil-Pat or parchment paper.
- Unroll crescents into 4 large rectangles. Pinch together perforated seams running down the middle of the rectangles. Cut each rectangle into 2 squares.
- Place one piece of brie in the center of each square. Top cheese with 1 tablespoon of Lucky Leaf apple-cranberry pie filling.
- Bring corners of the crescents together to the middle of the square, over the cheese, and pinch together. Pinch together the open edges to make a square packet. Transfer brie bites to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until crescents are golden brown. Bites may open slightly along the edges, but filling will stay inside. Serve warm of at room temperature.
This post is sponsored by Lucky Leaf. I received product for my review.
All opinions are 100% my own.