Today was one of my favorite days. NEW PHONE DAY!!!
Mike got the ridiculously huge Note 2 and I ended up getting a phone that wasn’t on my list, the RAZR HD. I have 14 days. The Galaxy S3 was my first choice. Mike had that phone, and I it just seemed so big! The phone I ended up getting isn’t really any smaller. I’ll probably switch to my fist choice. My 10 outfit before I go out personality type is most likely going to win.
Any who, today I’m sharing one of my favorite super yummy salmon dinners. The best thing about this is the cleanup is stupid easy. The foil catches everything that could ooze onto the baking sheet, and after you plate the fish all you have to do if wad up the foil and toss it. Done!
This dish would make a great Valentine’s dinner to impress your hunny with your mad kitchen skills, and it’s so easy anyone will look like a pro chef.
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 sleeve Ritz crackers (about 10 crackers), crushed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Leave skin on the salmon and cut into four equal portions. Place salmon on baking prepared baking sheet, skin side down.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, cayenne, and Parmesan cheese.
- Squeeze lemon juice evenly over salmon fillets. Spread 1/4 of mayonnaise mixture over each filet. Top each filet with crushed crackers to form a crust.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until salmon is med well to well done and crackers are golden brown.
- Carefully slide a spatula between the skin and meat of the salmon. The skin will stick to the foil, and the meat will slide off for plating. You’ll be left with skin stuck on the foil; wad up the foil and toss. Easy cleaning.