Monday was my birthday…if you hadn’t heard.
I’m having a giveaway.
You can enter HERE.
My amazing mother got me all the goods I need to finally build myself a light box.
Now all my late night pictures won’t be hating it.
The Unique Sweet Dessert Challenge is in full swing!!
Fancy schmancy desserts only – Something out of the ordinary! It could be a classic with a CRAZY twist on it, be full of exotic flavors or require some serious technical skills.
There are celebrity judges, hundreds of dollars in prizes and 3 winners!
Sophie and I want to see your mad dessert skills.
(1) Campfire Delight Cake ~ Amy’s Cooking Adventures
(2) BLT Pasta Salad ~ Hi! It’s Jilly
(3) Mango Barbecued Chicken ~ What’s Cooking, Love?
(4) Viennese Biscuit Cookies with Ganache ~ Polkadot Pretties
Craftiness & Happiness
- Make new friends! If you want, follow me on GFC, Facebook, Pinterest, BlogLovin, Twitter, Email…whatever.
- Link up your recipes, tutorials, crafts, home decor, or anything you’ve been up to lately. It must be your own creation. No more than 3 submissions per person please.
- Link to your specific post, not your home page.
- No etsy shops, or commercial sites, please. Giveaways are okay. I love giveaways!
- Go check out other posts being shared at the party. We all adore new visitors and comments. Spread the love.
- By linking up your projects, you are giving me permission to share your ideas in future spotlight posts here at White Lights and/or on Facebook and Twitter.
- It’s cool is you want to link back to White Lights on Wednesday by grabbing a button or including a text link on your post or site or both!