I can’t believe it! There were 57 awesome posts linked up last week.
Oh how this little party has grown. I’m so excited!!!
I promise you all that I do read every single entry. It’s just that with between working and everything else I always have to comment, but I really enjoy everything each and every one of you bring to the party. And I wanted to say a big big HI! to all the newbies that joined in at last week’s party.
I love finding new blogs.
In case you missed yesterday’s post, you can check it out here.
Jen and I shared all of the amazing Get Your Chef On posts from May and announced the winner! Did you know there were prizes?
The next round of Get Your Chef On will be starting on July 3rd.
We’d love to see you all there!!
–Links I Liked–
(1) Peanut Butter & Jelly Thumbprint Cookies ~ life made simple
(2) Sunday Gravy ~ Go Ahead…Take a Bite
(3) Lemon Souffle ~ M double M
(4) Parmesan Crusted Pesto Grilled Cheese ~ Will Cook for Smiles
Craftiness & Happiness
- Follow me: Facebook, Pinterest, BlogLovin, Twitter, Email…whatever.
- Link up your recipes, tutorials, crafts, home decor, or anything you’ve been up to lately. It must be your own creation. No more than 3 submissions per person please.
- Link to your specific post, not your home page.
- No etsy shops, giveaways, or commercial sites, please.
- Please visit 2 links above and below your post. We all love new visitors and comments. Spread the love.
- By linking up your projects, you are giving me permission to share your ideas in future spotlight posts here at White Lights and/or on Facebook and Twitter.
- Link back to White Lights on Wednesday by grabbing a button or including a text link on your post or site or both!