I can’t believe it! There were 57 awesome posts linked up last week.
Oh how this little party has grown. I’m so excited!!!
I promise you all that I do read every single entry. It’s just that with between working and everything else I always have to comment, but I really enjoy everything each and every one of you bring to the party. And I wanted to say a big big HI! to all the newbies that joined in at last week’s party.
I love finding new blogs.
In case you missed yesterday’s post, you can check it out here.
Jen and I shared all of the amazing Get Your Chef On posts from May and announced the winner! Did you know there were prizes? :)
The next round of Get Your Chef On will be starting on July 3rd.
We’d love to see you all there!!
–Links I Liked–
(1) Peanut Butter & Jelly Thumbprint Cookies ~ life made simple
(2) Sunday Gravy ~ Go Ahead…Take a Bite
(3) Lemon Souffle ~ M double M
(4) Parmesan Crusted Pesto Grilled Cheese ~ Will Cook for Smiles
Craftiness & Happiness
- Follow me: Facebook, Pinterest, BlogLovin, Twitter, Email…whatever.
- Link up your recipes, tutorials, crafts, home decor, or anything you’ve been up to lately. It must be your own creation. No more than 3 submissions per person please.
- Link to your specific post, not your home page.
- No etsy shops, giveaways, or commercial sites, please.
- Please visit 2 links above and below your post. We all love new visitors and comments. Spread the love.
- By linking up your projects, you are giving me permission to share your ideas in future spotlight posts here at White Lights and/or on Facebook and Twitter.
- Link back to White Lights on Wednesday by grabbing a button or including a text link on your post or site or both!